Saturday, February 14, 2015

Your Bijoux Box February 2015 Review

More.. https://brittsbaubles.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/your-bijoux-box-february-2015-review/

Powered by: BKGjewelry

       IMG_2530
Name: Your Bijoux Box
Cost: $35/month
Includes: 3-4 pieces of jewelry hand selected by the stylists delivered to your door each month. This box is not customizable.
IMG_2531
This was my first month with Your Bijoux Box, and I must admit, after seeing spoilers for this box I decided I needed it immediately. My boyfriend actually purchased this box for me to Valentine’s Day and I was very impressed to see that they even included a nice little card with a handwritten message. IMG_2511-1
This is everything that was included in the box for the month of February! They even included an extra pair of earrings as a gift for us for Valentine’s Day! I’m getting a very Gatsby-esque vibe from the box, and I’m completely okay with that…


IMG_2513


IMG_2515This piece was actually the spoiler for the month, and the one piece that made me (and my boyfriend) decide to get the box! It is so much more beautiful in person, and I am so enchanted by the detail on this necklace! The pearls are absolutely stunning and I am so happy this box came on the day before Valentine’s Day. I will DEFINITELY be wearing this beauty out to dinner tomorrow!
IMG_2516
IMG_2519This piece was the one that I initially was a bit unsure about. The pendant had the potential to become a bit on the gaudier side, but I’m actually very impressed with the quality. The stones catch the light beautifully and the necklace adds so much sparkle. I’m really pleased with this piece, and I think that it is a great addition to the box!
IMG_2522
IMG_2524This necklace is SO beautiful! It was actually one of my favorite pieces. The bar on the end is long enough so that it really elongates your chest and body. Plus the added sparkle is beautiful. It’s so simple and dainty, yet makes a perfect statement.
IMG_2526
IMG_2528These earrings are actually the surprise gift from Your Bijoux Box this month for Valentine’s Day, and again I am quite impressed. The earrings were actually smaller and better made than I expected, and I did fear when seeing the spoiler photos that they would come off a bit gaudy. I was definitely wrong! They are the perfect size and again, these add so much sparkle, that they just come across simply beautiful.


Overall, I am very pleased with Your Bijoux Box this month. Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely LOVE sparkles and glitter, and I feel like this box was made for me. There isn’t a piece that I won’t wear! While I am currently not a monthly subscriber, Your Bijoux Box is definitely a subscription box I am going to keep my eye on from now on!


~Brit


This box was purchased by me for this review.