Saturday, February 14, 2015

50 Random Facts: Lorena

More.. https://glammedoutdolls.wordpress.com/2015/02/14/50-random-facts-lorena/

Powered by: BKGjewelry

   Hello Dolls!!! So our recent blog was about my sister’s “50 Random Facts” & today I will be sharing my so called “Random” Facts! :D Okay, let’s get started!
1. I am a twin! (duhh lol)
2. I love having long hair (I had it almost past my tush lol) but recently I cut it a little above my shoulders. :(  :)
3. I love to bake!!
4. Before being interested in fashion & business, I was interested in opening a bakeshop & going to Culinary school.
5. I am obsessed with French Macarons!
6. Later, I am planning to start a macaron business!
7. I am a college student getting prepared for that Business Major!
8. I live in California.
9. I am not into the whole “party” scene, I prefer shopping and going to Starbucks!
10. I LOVE Starbucks!!!! :D
11. I order a “Venti Ice Caramel coffee with 2% milk or creme & Extra Caramel”!
12. I love makeup!
13. After I get my Business Major, I would like to get my MUA certificate. (MakeupArtist)
14. I actually really want to start my own cosmetics line, preferably focusing on Lips. ex: Lipsticks,Lip Liners, etc.
15. My favorite lip cosmetic brand is Melt Cosmetics.
16. I love buying different unique sun glasses but I’ll end up not actually wearing them…
17. I’ve only had 1 pet, when I was little but my dad had to give it back since we we’re scared of it. (A Dobermann)
18. I had a lot of friends growing up but we all grow up & sadly grew apart…
19. My sister & I had a preschool friend who we lost contact with, reunited in HS but the weird thing is, we didn’t know it was her until she saw a preK pic that Sandra had on her binder! LOL! Now we’re BFFLs!
20. I was part of the 2014 class in High School!
21. I am a Scorpio! (Maybe that’s why I’m mean! lol totally kidding! or am I..)
22. I’m unorganized when I have to talk in order, like in a timeline kind of way…does that make sense? Lol
23. I say “Lol” A LOT!! Can you tell? Lol! <-SEE!! It’s almost like a period for me.
24. I love having my natural nails long. I don’t like when I have them short! I personally can’t stand having them short!
25. I have a nail polish collection with around 102 nail polishes! :O
26. I’ve never had a cell phone until I recently, Oct. 2014! Shocker I Know lol but I did have other electronics.
27. My parents also recently bought my sister & I our first car!!! It’s a red Toyota Camry, 1998…I think, but hey, at least it’s not older than us! Ha Ha :D
28. For our 21st Birthday, we’re planning a trip to PARIS!!!! Forget Vegas right?! Lol! I much rather be in Paris!
29. One of my favorite movies that I can watch everyday is Monte Carlo!
30. My celebrity crushes are Dave Franco & Zac Efron (<- without the mustache!)
31. I was really never a honor student until High School, but I think once in Elementary School.
32. Thanks to my sister, I have become a germaphobe!
33. Everywhere I go, I have to put on hand sanitizer! Especially before & after I eat in public places!
34. My favorite color is Pink!! I love everything pink… sometimes… when its not ratchet. You know what I’m talking about!
35. My favorite season is Winter! Which we don’t usually get in CA that’s why I kind of want to move to NY!
36. I usually have my nails polished white or nude colors.
37. My favorite holiday drink at Starbucks is a  Caramel Brulee Latte whether it’s hot or iced! I love it! Get it every year!
38. I don’t like dancing, I feel like people are watching me when they’re not, I only kitchen dance! Look it up on youtube :D
39. I buy jewelry that I’ll probably never wear but at least I’ll have it! Same with clothes.
40. My  signature smell/perfume is Night by Victoria Secret! I love it!
41. My dream purse is a black Celine purse, Givenchy purse or a YSL purse! Or all 3 one day!
42. I learned how to put on makeup by watching a ton of makeup tutorials on youtube! Thanks Youtube!
43. I buy way too many nude lipsticks!
44. I hate glossy lips on me! I prefer only matte lipsticks or liquid lipsticks.
45. I’m obsessed with caramel sauce/flavor!
46. I don’t like to be the center of attention! I’m shy when it comes to speaking in front of a lot of people.
47. I hate washing dishes! Hate It!!!
48. I have a pink retro phone handset that I can connect to my cell phone! Its so cool!
49. I hate riding in public transportation!
50. **Fun Weird Personal Fact** My Twin sister & I were born premature! We made my mom give early birth to us at only 7 months! We just couldn’t wait to run the Fashion World! Lol
If you’re reading this, thanks for actually reading all 50 of my Random Facts & if you just skipped to the bottom or skint through it, I demand you go back & read it all! Totally Kidding!! Seriously though, thanks for supporting my sister & I. In the future, we plan on making Youtube videos & we can’t wait for GlammedOut Dolls to grow! Thanks for reading!!! -GlammedOutDolls OUT!! <3