“If you are reading this right now!! Congratulations you are alive. If that’s not something to smile about ,then I don’t know what is”
Like Zola Hurston said “Some years ask questions, while other years give answers” ….
Well last year was a ‘question’ year for me. The basic question was what is my essence? I mean who am I ? and why am I here? There was this emptiness I felt that I just couldn’t  explain. Despite the academic success;the loving family;the supportive friends;the pretty face and then christianity, I still felt that emptiness.
Until that glorious day, on the Foursquare Gospel Church Camp ground, Ajebo during a student retreat the answer I long awaited came in a way I can’t explain….
The man of God was just asked to give an opening charge and he said ” your very essence in life is to Know  who has put you in it (GOD) and to make HIM known”.  That’s just the summary of life and it is a mandate. Nobody needs to be told by now that this world    is just a means to an end, we are just passing through.
I created this blog as a platform where I can share God-breathed thoughts and inspirations with the entire  world. For us to share our knowledge and experience of God together, learn and encourage one another to press on till our Maker returns or calls us home.
So much to say about knowing God and making Him Known( ranging from He says about love,relationships, sex, immorality, church and religion, grace, faith, His kingdom, politics, and so many other issues of life. This is what every publication on this blog  originates from. Trust me its gonna be so much fun. So join me as we take a smooth ride on this bumpy road called earth with God!! Vooooooommmm!
I am Iseyemi Bisayo Nifemi, a graduate of educational administration from the prestigious University of Lagos. Proud to be a BELIEVER! I belong to the FoursquareFamily. A youth hungry and thirsty for righteousness, earnestly seeking God to be filled. I believe in Talents, so I make the most of them. By Gods grace I make beaded jewelries and handy purses and there’s another blog
http://www.queuetcollections.wordpress.com 
 where you could just check them out and  place your orders! I love to read books, write thoughts and share!!!!
Welcome on Board, Fellows!!!!!!