Friday, February 13, 2015

More.. https://tashfinarahman.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/valentines-day-outfit/

Powered by: BKGjewelry

    With Valentines Day right around the corner, it’s time to start picking out what you’re going to wear. Now, you don’t have to have a hot date to dress your best. If you’re like me, you’re loveless and will be celebrating Galentine’s Day instead. Regardless, Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to look amazing, whether it to be for your best girlfriends, your significant other, or just your cat. So, I thought I would share with you all the look that I will be sporting on Valentine’s [Galentines] Day this year. Enjoy!
galentines blog
Outfit Details: Fluffy cardigan: Nordstrom BP Striped T-Shirt Dress: Local Boutique Chelsea Ankle Boots: Steve Madden Tights: Target
Now, I realize this outfit is probably too casual if you’re going out to a fancy, romantic dinner. However, there are a few ways that you could spruce it up and make it perfect for a night on the town. Consider losing the tights and adding some pumps or platforms instead. Or, you could simply add some nice jewelry such as a statement necklace.
Regardless, I love this outfit because Galentine’s Day is the perfect day to rock a pink, fluffy cardigan that makes you look like the abominable snowman
boots
Also, here is a closer look at my boots since I realize they are hard to see in the picture.
unnamed (1)
galentines make up
Now, I am definitely not a make up artist or expert and nor do I claim to be. Hell, I am barely still mastering the basics. However, I did play around with my make up. I think Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to wear your favorite make up, that you don’t get to wear on an everyday basis. Personally, I tend to stick to foundation, powder, and mascara on a regular day because I am too lazy and exhausted to get pretty in the mornings before school.
Anyways, here are the products for this look:
Face: Benefit POREfessional primer, Maybelline Age Rewind concealer, Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation, MAC Studio Fix Powder, Wet n’ Wild blush in Wine
Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Naked Palette (Halfbaked all over the lid and Sidecar in the corners of my eyes), Maybelle Gel Eyeliner(which I swear by), Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
Lips: MAC Lipstick in Russian Red
I hope you guys enjoyed this look and have a wonderful Valentine’s Day. And remember, Valentine’s Day is about love, not having a boyfriend or girlfriend. So, even if you don’t have a significant other, use Valentine’s Day to love your family, friends, pets, and even yourself. Bye everyone, see you next time!