Saturday, February 14, 2015

A failed experiment

More.. https://abroadsview.wordpress.com/2015/02/14/a-failed-experiment/

Powered by: BKGjewelry

       So my year in jewelry started out so promisingly. I really did want to write about my jewelry. I swear.
I even took pictures of the pieces I wore every day…for a while. Then I got busy of course. I got too busy to write every day, so I decided to write once a week. Then I got to busy (and lazy) to do even that.
I did learn some things from this failed experiment:
  • I have a lot of jewelry
  • I learned to appreciate the truly meaningful pieces that I own
  • Sometimes less is more with jewelry
  • Sometimes more is more fun!
  • No outfit is complete without jewelry (even if it’s just a simple wristwatch)
  • Just because an experiment doesn’t work out the way I plan doesn’t mean it’s a complete failure
Here are some of the pictures I did manage to take of my jewelry collection.
Perhaps some day I will get around to telling the stories attached to the pieces, but probably only to my (future) daughter.