Friday, February 13, 2015

More.. https://divided2divorce.wordpress.com/2015/02/12/husband-betrayal-cruise-ticket/

Powered by: BKGjewelry

   Laine travels all over US for Grainger. He is a salesman who is extremely charming and can make anyone feel comfortable. He is flirtations but that is also his charm of getting people to be comfortable with him. Well he is in a sales force and others have the same ability as him. Cindy Paul was on his team and they spent “events” together. They became very “close” team mates. So much he bought two cruise tickets for them in one room to spend time. He had been talking to her outside of work and having non-work conversations with her. I had noticed his personality change and his attitude become very aggressive towards me. He would leave home and his family for long periods. If we called he would be very abusive in his communication style.
Not long after his behavior change came a credit card statement in the mail. It said past due and he was once again out of town. I opened it up to find a cruise bought for two a week he reported he was going to be out of town on a business meeting. After digging around I called the cruise company and discovered Laine Fury and Cindy Paul were the names on the one bedroom cruise tickets. There was a romantic package added. There was also Tiffany jewelry on the credit card statement which I could assume was for Cindy as well. My heart screamed with pain. I called my husband who was out of town. He didn’t answer, like normal. I left a message explaining this was lifor death and he must call me back. When he finally called back he denied it and told me once again I was to blame for all of this. I had my information in order and was planning on making an Daphne AL trip to have a face conversation with Cindy shortly following the call with my husband. By the grace of God I was reading a book. “Do yourself a favor and forgive” which caused me to slow down with my actions. I picked up the phone and called Cindy. She was shocked when she answered. She denied everything just as my husband did. She told me she knew my husband never cheated on me. I laughed and told her she was not the first one and nor the last he will use to cheat on me or someone else with. I explained the multiple times that he was caught cheating on me. I stayed calm and I was really impressed with myself. She told me thank you for giving her the chance to talk to her before I ruined anything with her current husband who she was cheating on.
Cindy was using Laine to advance within their company and for free presents. She was an expensive whore who had no intentions on leaving her husband. Laine was being played just like I was being played.
“Once a cheater always a cheater…”