Saturday, February 14, 2015

Personal Introduction

More.. https://karlikilmer21.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/personal-introduction/

Powered by: BKGjewelry

  
Karli Cassandra Kilmer
 “Don’t Live in the Past, Live in the Moment!”
      My name is Karli, and I am a Fleming College Early Childhood Education student. I have a very outgoing personality, with a loud voice by nature.
I am here in this childcare facility to gain experience in the field of Early Childhood Education. I was inspired to enroll in this program because I worked with children in a retail store. I would help guide children to try on sports equipment. This experience inspired me to want to work with children and to learn with them.
My personal interests are to design and create jewelry. The jewelry includes bracelets made from hemp, and necklaces and bracelets made from beads. Also, I have recently learned to knit and hope that one day I can teach children basic knitting.
I look forward to gaining experience with this centre. I hope this opportunity allows me to practice what I have learned in the classroom by applying it to real life experience with children.