Friday, January 2, 2015

The Thursday Thrift // A Look Back…

Posted by
Posted on
Posted under
Comments
Hello, readers, and perhaps thrifters.  If you stopped on by for my bi-weekly thrifting event, you may be disappointed.  I hate to do this again, but there isn’t anything thrifted that I have to show you today.  It seems I have finally come to an end of showcasing all of the blog-worthy, thrifted items in my wardrobe.  With the exception of only a couple things, really, I have nothing left that hasn’t been on the blog for this Thursday Thrift theme.  If I went with the outfit I was thinking of for today’s post, it would probably have been even worse than that one time I wrote about those awful jeans.  So I spared you all, sweaters aren’t that exciting anyway.  Well, some of them are…
This last year was a great year as far as the blog went, but as far as thrifting goes, I don’t think I did well with that at all.  In fact, thinking back on it, I didn’t do much thrifting or me shopping, with the exception of fabric and a time or two to Kohl’s for some super coupon sales; I had a pretty thrift free year.  I didn’t even make it into Plato’s Closet once and that is a big surprise to me!
More.. http://rejoicefortheday.com/2015/01/01/the-thursday-thrift-a-look-back/

Powered by: BKGjewelry