Saturday, January 3, 2015

My entrance as a cuckquean

It was 5 years ago my life changed, we had been married for 5 years, I thought our sex was good, every month, and a blow job on his birthday, on our anniversary, and special occasions i’d put on some nice underwear for him. I wasn’t a virgin when we met but I’d only been with one other man, sex was not a topic in my family and even when my younger sister came to me with questions I struggled to answer them.
Steve was a middle manager, good wage, respect and responsibility but not to the point of being stressed out, I on the other hand was a overhyped receptionist with very little need for any skills other than sounding nice and friendly.
one late night after having a few too many drinks, the conversation turned to sex, as it often did, Steve asked if I fantasized about him taking control,I giggled while the thought of being controlled appealed, I didn’t think he could take control of me, but  I admitted to my husband my cuckquean fantasy, how the thought of him making out with another girl got me hot, within two weeks I found him in bed with another woman, in shock I left, got drunk and destroy my marriage.
This isn’t that story this is the story of what happened after.
It was one  month later I was back begging him to take me back, I wanted my husband back and I knew I had over reacted, Steve had given me everything, I asked him to make out with another woman but i didn’t think he would do anything.
Steve just looked at me shaking his head.
More.. https://cuckstories.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/my-entrance-as-a-cuckquean/

Powered by: BKGjewelry