Thursday, January 1, 2015



I am the mistress of a powerful and very wealthy man. When he travels, with his family, I am never far way. The wife may be in the penthouse, but I am just a penthouse below. She may fly privately, but so do I, in a private charter, just for me. She may walk into a jewelry store, he sends the store to me. I live very well and lack for nothing I desire. You may judge, but I did not make the rules, I just play by them. I am not hidden, in the way you think. If given the choice of being the wife, I would still chose to be the mistress.

As you can see, I am dressed in the height of fashion, in the chic designer dress from Asteria Creations, with whom he had arranged to have a selection of her clothing sent to my penthouse suite. I have chosen to wear, the Lexi Dress in Black. He loves how this dress looks upon me. It is a gorgeous Black Charmeuse Silk sheath style dress that drapes beautifully over my body. It has both a asymmetric cut bodice and hemline that adds major impact to the overall design of the dress. There is a stand up band collar that has been charmingly accented with 2 very detailed gold buttons. The dress also features a mid hip flap pocket that extends to the hem of the garment, that too, is also augmented with 2 golden buttons. In this dress, I look just as amazing coming as going!

More.. http://thefallenpath.wordpress.com/2014/12/31/sneak-peek-preview-the-mistress-featuring-asteria-creations-lexi-mini-dress-bracelet/

Powered by: BKGjewelry