Friday, January 2, 2015

If diamonds are a girl’s best friend..


.. then this set of pink diamonds might just be my new BFF. The Winter Symphony set in pink diamonds and smoked steel from Zuri’s Jewelry is subtle and feminine in colour with styling that will make this a classic for any lady.

I added a few other newly released items, my hair is a new style from Truth and my skin is  from Glam Affair released at the new round of Uber. My gorgeous dress is a fantastic floor length gown from The White Armory. It is available in a range of colours at the super low price of 100L, this includes the pair of white mesh opera gloves I am wearing or you can purchase a black pair for the same price!

I had decided to wear my new Lara mesh body (Maitreya) as soon as I saw the back of this dress, super low and sexy. One of the great advantages of the Maitreya body is that it comes pre-loaded with skins from Glam Affair. Though I have seen several designers have already begun releasing skin appliers for this mesh body so thank you hard working designers!
More.. http://serenestyle.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/if-diamonds-are-a-girls-best-friend/

Powered by: BKGjewelry