Wednesday, December 31, 2014

“I don’t know what to do. I’m so afraid… I’m so afraid of this.”
Harrison looked at me, calmly. Harrison was always calm. I never had to explain myself to Harrison. He was a chameleon, a token of brilliance, and arguably the most passionate sort I’d ever been able to comfortably settle into since Q left. I did not love Harrison, though. Not like I loved Q. I simply was enamored by how much he could reason, how he could adapt, and how society had no bearing on the way he behaved. He knew love, passion, and freedom, even better than I could ever. He was older than I was, surely, and I was certain I’d known him in many past lives.
“Well, is that what you want to do?” he asked me.
I grumbled, looked at the tiles of the floor and kicked my rubber shoe over them a few times. He still held his glance with me.
“I just don’t want ‘the love’ to come back. I’ve worked really hard to get over that. What would you do?”
“I understand what you’re saying,” he replied. “But see, I just let myself have it.“
More.. http://365daysoftrains.com/2014/12/31/i-just-let-myself-have-it-auld-lang-syne/

Powered by: BKGjewelry