Friday, January 2, 2015

December Subscription Boxes Part 2

As promised, I wanted to show you guys what we got in our other boxes.

The first one is my absolute favorite I get. It is one of the creme de la creme boxes, a step above the rest, and of course, the priciest one I get at almost $40 a month. It is:
The Pop Sugar Must Have Box!! Yay!!!
I have had this box for about three months now, and I absolutely love it and pretty much everything in it each month. This one combines fashion, food, home decor, makeup and more into one box and curates things that the Pop Sugar editors feel are some must have items of the current time. All the products are full sized items and the value on them is great!

More.. http://mypinterestattempts.wordpress.com/2015/01/01/december-subscription-boxes-part-2/

Powered by: BKGjewelry