Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 Resolutions

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Making resolutions may have fallen out of style for individuals but it’s always the in thing to do for business. After careful consideration I have put together a list of goals or “resolutions” for 2015.
I resolve to provide greater support for boutique owners who have signed up with me by spending more time guiding them in managing their shops & assisting them with creative advertising strategies.
I will increase my sales by at least 10% in 2015 by further reaching out to the communities at large both in my local area & on the internet.
I will improve the excellent customer care by paying closer attention to the needs, concerns & desires of every one of my customers.
Just a few thoughts & plans to implement in the coming year. I hope the new year will bring you all wonderful blessings. Sign up to Orbb’s Fashion boutique, check out the beautiful jewelry, or set up your own boutique.
More.. http://orbbsfashion.wordpress.com/2014/12/31/2015-resolutions/

Powered by: BKGjewelry