Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014…

      
Dress: The Stylist LA c/o // Rings: Wrenn Jewelry c/o, Forever 21 // Clutch: Michael Kors (old), similar here // Heels: Sole Society (also available in black and navy suede) // Hair Extensions: Bellami Hair ($5 off extensions with “SUNSHINESTILETTOS5″)
There’s never a more appropriate time for a fully beaded dress than New Year’s Eve! The Stylist LA is a rental company that rents out designer dresses to make sure you look fabulous for your big night! Whether it’s a hot date, a birthday party, a holiday, or a wedding – The Stylist LA has you covered!
I can’t believe this year has already come to an end! It’s definitely been the hardest year of my life, so I’m not sad at all to see it go. The one good thing that came out of this awful year however was Sunshine & Stilettos. Blogging has without a doubt been the best thing that has happened to me this year. I’m so grateful for all my readers and the support y’all have shown in my first year of blogging. I can’t wait to see where next year takes me! Here’s to 2015 being the best year yet!
StripesIn "Clothing"
Live ColorfullyIn "Clothing"
More.. http://sunshineandstilettos.com/2014/12/31/goodbye-2014/

Powered by: BKGjewelry