Sunday, January 4, 2015

My Journey with Polymer Clay and the 2015 Polymer Clay Challenge

Hi all so whats new with me for 2015
I am a creative soul and from an early age I knew this. I learned to sew at an early age, I loved art class in school and after I graduated I kept painting and sewing. I am in a place of peace when I am creating anything. I was nudged by my loving mom to pursue a career in art, sewing or anything having to do with me creating something. I started my hand made jewelry business in 2009 officially and since then it has been a journey learning things about jewelry making, polymer clay, and the artistic world of crafting business. In my quest to become a better me for 2015 I joined several challenges that will help me with my business and art.
I committed to the 2015 PC challenge in order to better  and broaden my skills working with polymer clay in order to go to the next level of my business which is to start showing in galleries. The challenge is by Katie Oskin of Katers Acres a polymer clay artist her thinking is:
“What happens when you dedicate just one year to your craft? As a general rule of thumb, not only do you become more proficient & skilled as an artist, but you learn what you like and what you don’t like, as well as what makes you happy! If you work with polymer clay as you main medium, I challenge you! That’s right, I challenge you! I challenge you to start and finish one project a week.” so in a nutshell there is that challenge. Here is to a year of discovery and polymer clay play. I also want to start sculpting so this would be the perfect time to do so.

I also joined the
More.. http://red6one.com/2015/01/03/my-journey-with-polymer-clay-and-the-2015-polymer-clay-challenge/

Powered by: BKGjewelry