Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Reasons to celebrate, Jan – April

I may be a little biased these days (wife, mom, small business owner…female) but I LOVE holidays! I can’t think of one that I don’t get even a little excited for. I don’t dazzle my house from top to bottom with each and every one, but I have fun and make a point to enjoy as many as I can.
Let’s travel through the first few months of the calendar and explore fun ways to celebrate! If I skip your favorite holiday don’t sweat it, I doubt many of you see June 17th as a national day for celebration (ahem…the joyous day of my birth) and you’re free to dance right on past to Father’s Day. Fun gift ideas are sprinkled in for each month!
January
Um duh, the year starts with one of the most fun holidays of all, New Year’s! While most people party hardy on Dec 31, the next day is what it’s all about. New year, new beginnings. People like to start fresh with presolutions about money, new diet fads, rekindling old love, starting new love or just making time to take control of your rowdy and unruly closet space. My southern belles out there ring in the new year with some black eyed peas (no not Fergie) and pray for prosperity and peace. Just less than a week after I ring in the new year, I started scouring the web for the best place to order my first King Cake! Carnival season started January 6 and I’ve already got Mardi Gras beads in my centerpiece!
Fun gift ideas: Wine bottle charms or bracelets with words of inspiration!
February
More.. http://sweetiepeetieboutique.wordpress.com/2015/01/06/reasons-to-celebrate-jan-april/

Powered by: BKGjewelry