Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Fashion // I wasn’t crazy, I was divine

SNOW! It won’t be long before we’ll all be there with snow…
When it snows I turn into a five-year-old. Sorry not sorry :) Here’s a rather Christmassy outfit I put together from some new things and some old. Stood outside to take these photos and felt like a kid again, letting the snow just cover me. I suggest you try this sometime, it’s great for the soul.
        
Necklace c/o Mondaynoon, top from Lord & Taylor (gift from my cousins), boots from Forever 21, skirt from Nordstrom BP (old)
The title of this post is from a new song by Lana Del Rey, my obsession. It’s from the new film Big Eyes which I am dying to see.
Happy September! Soon the days will shorten and it will snow and then Christmas will be here...I love autumn. Here are some photos from the end of August when I took a walk around my ivy-covered backyard. I'm going to miss summer. shoes from Nasty Gal (Jeffrey Campbell), necklace Betsey…
More.. http://themosthappy.me/2015/01/06/fashion-i-wasnt-crazy-i-was-divine/

Powered by: BKGjewelry