Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Best massage for your money – I have been receiving massages from the therapist for over 3 years now. She is very good and is on point to detail when providing the various massages. She is able to concentrate on the area that is bothering me the most and by the end of the session I am feeling 100 percent better. I don’t recall ever leaving a session disappointed. She is very kind and genuine. Her sessions are never rushed and she gets the job done. I recommend her highly and I know you won’t be disappointed. Give her a chance and you will see for yourself what I mean. Porterhousepjc

She provides an amazing relaxing massage session. She takes her time and makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. She’s also a great person who cares about her clients. She treats you like family. Peter C.
She is all about providing great service. very knowledgeable/skilled in her craft. massages are so relaxing. also had a facial really cleared up my face and I was glowing. it cleared my sinuses and made my pores appear smaller for weeks. her prices are reasonable and her energy alone puts you in the perfect state of mind. must try it! Catheria P.

She is a great massage therapist always on point, clean environment and very professional. She always knows where it is that you are having pain or discomfort and immediately starts working on that area. I know from experience because i do physical work and she always knows where i am in pain. Her prices are very affordable. i would recommend her to anyone. Once you get a massage from her you will leave like a brand new person. Luis C.

More.. https://heavenlyhands.wordpress.com/clients-reviews/

Powered by: BKGjewelry