Saturday, January 10, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  Look who’s turning 9 months old this Sunday….
How did that happen?!  She’s growing up so fast.  Splash. (That’s the sound of my tear drop hitting the keyboard.)  Although I already miss the days of a tiny little Quinn cuddling in my arms, I must say, I really love watching her grow.  I think my heart grows a little each time she laughs or smiles  What a joy she is.
Aside from celebrating, I’m not sure what the plan is for the weekend.  The laundry is done, house is pretty much clean, and the Christmas decorations are put away (splash. another tear drop).  Wait, let me savor this moment.  Why is it that a clean house only lasts for like 5 minutes?  Such is life. :)
I hope you all have a nice weekend!  Stay warm and please enjoy my favorite things from around the web in this week’s Friday Favorites!
***click on the red text to be led to the sources of my favorites
Favorite Fiesta: Slow Cooker Carnitas.  Yep, I just added pork shoulder to our grocery list.  Yum.
More.. http://spoonfulosugar.com/2015/01/09/friday-favorites-108/

Powered by: BKGjewelry