Thursday, January 8, 2015

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 186 other followers


                       
                       
                       
                       
                       
                                               
                   
So, my holidays were nice. My birthday was a few days before Christmas and I received from J a gorgeous diamond heart pendant necklace and heart lock and key charm for my silver bracelet. But, the best part of the gift was my birthday card from him where he really expressed some wonderful feelings and love. THAT was THE gift, in my eyes. Oh, I love the jewelry, don’t get me wrong ;)
We both had two weeks off for Christmas and New Year’s and were planning on really getting the house prepped for the big kitchen and bath remodel (slated to start on January 2nd). Well, those best laid plans really got screwed when I missed one step and broke my ankle!
More.. http://temptedblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/07/the-color-purple/

Powered by: BKGjewelry