Friday, January 9, 2015

Guess That Smile! Who Is Our Student Of The Week?

This week’s student of the week is Leslie!  Here’s what she has to say about herself:
My name is Leslie and I’m 14, turning 15 on January 10.  I go to Cochrane Collegiate Academy.  My biddies here at Behailu are LaBree, Savannah, Imonni and Deshaun.  I love to write, watch movies, read and have fun!
At Behailu Academy Leslie takes photography, mixed fibers class, recycled furniture, and jewelry making classes.  Oh – and, since our theme this session is ‘Faces’  – we noticed Leslie is very expressive when she is talking about her friends and all of the things she enjoys doing!
Behailu Academy Student Of The Week:  Powerhouse Creative Thinker JENNIn "Histories"
Well Hello There, Mr. Mayor!In "Faces"
Terrence - Student of the Week:  Textures of GratitudeIn "Fall 2014"
More.. https://behailuvoices.wordpress.com/2015/01/08/student-of-the-week-leslie/

Powered by: BKGjewelry