Saturday, January 31, 2015

These are a few of my favorite… Series – Part 1


I am a major collector of the beautiful in Second Life..
Now, what this boils down too is,
I collect items that I love the look of and then…
something new comes out and, I want to be able to keep up with the demand in SL..
So, I move on to something new and shiny …
Not forgetting my favorites but, I barely share because,
you all want the new stuff… but,
I thought of a way around this…
I can share some of my favorites… and, mix it up with some new items..
In all the photos included here I am wearing a pretty necklace from,
.Random.Matter. called, Seelie Necklace in Rose Gold..
You can pick this up for like, 70L at the Dressing Room Fusion!
And my outfit is from, SySy’s for this round of, My Attic..
It is called, SeaJumper and I am wearing the Salmon and, Sand colors.
I have a mild obsession with Little Bones hair by,
Nova Faerye..
You can check here out at these awesome social media sites!
Facebook
Plurk
Flickr
This little darlin is so talented!
All you have to do is look at that very first photo..
to understand my obsession with this lil ladies store..
I go to all the events that I know she is participating in…
If she is there, so am I !
I always want to see what new style she has come up with!
You can clearly see I have many many hairs by her… and,
since there are so many I have decided to share with you, for now,
only some of the group gifts.
Now, I do not know if they are all still available…
And I will try to label them all correctly but, please,
bare with me.. I have so many, lol…
The group costs approximately 100L to join and, as you will see…
totally worth the Lindens!
Photo set one includes gifts that I do not think are available anymore as,
they were sent out as an xmas gift.. it is just to give you an idea of how…
generous Nova is.
It includes special xmas colors of,
Flowers, Lovestruck, Lush, Nightingale and, Sea Foam.

Next Set photo photos include,
Immortal, Timebomb, Hurt, Lovestuck, and I get around.

Last photo set includes..
Birdie, Glass Leaf, Gardenhead, Horror Show and, Apple!
More.. https://sohawtsl.wordpress.com/2015/01/31/these-are-a-few-of-my-favorite-series-part-1/

Powered by: BKGjewelry