Saturday, January 31, 2015

Rings of The Week #2

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 115 other followers


                       
                       
                       
                       
                       
                                               
                   

Heey guys I finally had some time to time to quickly type a blog post. I had two mock exams this week which went let’s say ‘oke’. I am not saying anything more than that about it. I did have some time to take pictures during the week so I wanted to share my rings of the week with you.

Left- H&M
Right- Primak
I am wearing here one of my favourite rings. Can you guess which one?
Left- H&M
Right- Primark, H&M
Hint* Wearing it again hahaha.

Left- Dorothy Perkins, Matalan
Right- Dorothy Perkins
Now you may think that I forgot about Wednesday but actually I was really stressed that day as I had one of my first exam that day so I completely forgot about wearing any rings at all.

Left- H&M, Primark
Right- H&M
More.. http://jazzrockz.com/2015/01/31/rings-of-the-week-2/

Powered by: BKGjewelry