Thursday, January 29, 2015

A Special Outfit Sneak Peak





I usually never post on Thursday but I wanted to share my outfit from my friend’s wedding this past weekend. I bought this dress in August (go me!) because it was a thicker material, perfect for a Southwest winter wedding! All this time, I’ve been debating how I felt about the length of the dress because it seemed to cut me off unproportionally. Perhaps I grew taller in the past few months because the length ended up being perfect.
I am still in love with the cobalt blue dress and had no idea of the color popularity right now. While the dress appears to be simple, the beauty is in the details. The back of the dress had a gold zipper and the cut-offs on the side of the dress and sleeves really makes the dress. I added my yellow statement necklace from Kate Spade (as you might recall from my November Favorites). I struggled mostly with the shoes but ended up choosing a pair with a thicker heel, which was conducive for the outdoor venue. After all the stress I put myself through to find a pair the perfect pair of shoes, it ended up being right in my closet the whole time. Life always works out that way, doesn’t it? To top off my out, I curled my hair, pinned back one side, and added simple bow shaped stud earrings. I was quite proud of my styling effort!
How much did this outfit cost!?!
Dress: Store – Last Chance | Brand – Eliza J | Price – 12.97
Shoes: Store – Last Chance | Brand – Enzo Angiolini | Price – 9.50
Necklace: Store – Last Chance | Brand – Kate Spade | Price – 14.97
Earrings: Store – Banana Republic | Brand – Banana Republic | Price – gift
Total: 37.42 (pre-tax, not including earrings)
Who said that dressing up for a wedding was a lot of money?!?
Like this post if you want to learn more about how and where I shop!
No Outfit Repeat Project: Favorite of the WeekIn "Personal Growth"
No Outfit Repeat Project: Favorite of the WeekIn "Fashion"
No Outfit Repeat (Week 17): Favorite of the WeekIn "Beauty"
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
 You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
More.. https://profetch.wordpress.com/2015/01/29/a-special-outfit-sneak-peak/

Powered by: BKGjewelry