Friday, January 30, 2015

Orange is the new black





When I put my outfits together I either think of a color palette, a statement piece or the shoes that I want to wear.
I really wanted to wear this orange crop top to brighten up my usual all-black-everything outfits.
This top was too good to pass up and pairing it with a more classic winter look worked pretty well. I’m really into high-knee-boots but only have flat ones for now.. so I wore these long black socks with my wedge ankle boots to imitate that style and it actually turns the whole outfit into a very cute look.
Oh and I love my new chapka hat, perfect for our increasingly cold winter and it goes with literally everything!
Quand je prépare mes tenues, je pense tout d’abord à une combinaison de couleurs, un accessoire, un vêtement original ou aux chaussures que je veux porter.
Je voulais vraiment porter ce top orange pour donner un peu de couleur à mes tenues souvent composées de noir.
J’ai associé le top avec un look d’hiver un peu plus classique. J’adore les bottes qui arrivent au dessus du genou mais je n’ai que des plates pour l’instant… j’ai donc décidé de porter ces longues chaussettes avec mes bottines compensées pour imiter le style et je trouve que cela rend la tenue encore plus cute.
Oh et j’allais oublier mon chapka, chapeau parfait pour l’hiver and cela suit vraiment avec tout!
       
Coat from Pinko
Top from Topshop
Skirt from Zara
Socks from Asos
Tights from Dim
Shoes from Zara
Bag from Chanel
Hat from Linea
Lipstick from Mac Ruby Woo
Photos by Victoria Behun
More.. http://frenchionista.com/2015/01/29/orange-is-the-new-black/

Powered by: BKGjewelry