Thursday, January 29, 2015

LOOKS OF THE DAY / 28.1.2015

I rarely choose to make a post based essentially on a color but today I liked the idea to make a color theme post so I am presenting you with five of my latest sets with blue and green as main colors.
The first one is always my favorite one and this time it’s due to this color-blocking sweater so easy to combine and wear. I went for the sporty-chic look with a pair of destroyed jeans and sneakers. The white coat is used to dress it up a bit and add some chicness. Love it!
Then there’s this ‘cabaret’ dress from Bagdley Mischka’s older collection which I found quite dramatic and eye-catching and actually very different from what I usually pick to do my sets. The intensity of the blue goes perfectly with the black flowers, consequently I styled it with black accessories and elegant jewelry.
For work, I kept it all a bit toned down with some dark and light hues of blue to which I added a monochrome coat and light grey suede booties to contrast with the blue. It is chic, contemporary and bold.
When I first saw Olga Kurylenko wearing this gorgeous emerald green lace dress on the red carpet, I was hoping I would find it on the internet to use it in a set and as you can see this wish has finally been fulfilled. I went for this trendy fluffy coat as the green of the dress is brought out by the white. To finish the look I used this pair of gold chain sandals from Tom Ford’s 2012 collection that even Kim Kardashian can’t live without.
And I will finish today’s post with this trendy look inspired by young ladies who are juggling with different styles by wearing sporty, feminine and casual pieces all at the same time and making this kind of outfit one of the most wearable outfits today.
Take care guys!
Xo, G.
LOOKS OF THE DAY / 8.12.2014In "CASUAL"
LOOKS OF THE DAY / 29.10.2014In "CASUAL"
LOOKS OF THE DAY - SPORTY CHIC / 4.12.2014In "CHIC"
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
 You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
 Notify me of new comments via email.

                           
                           

                       


More.. http://fromparistoljubljana.com/2015/01/28/looks-of-the-day-28-1-2015/

Powered by: BKGjewelry