Friday, January 30, 2015

Kiddo Time!

Hello Readers!
So, considering I have a nannying job (starting tomorrow) for the rest of the weekend I am pre-writing posts and all that sort of stuff for this coming week because I NEED to get back on schedule with my posting! (also means I should probably get these book reviews set too..) Now I know I have said I’m prewriting posts but this time I tell no lies! My characters have ceased their conversation with me, leaving me stuck on my WIP meaning I can write some posts instead!! Yay!
(I have missed so many wonderful Top Ten Tuesday Posts that I may just catch up on the ones I meant to do sometimes this weekend…even though it’s not Tuesday. Anyways! To replace my Kiddos Review posts (you know, the ones I never did) I have decided to keep the basic idea but it will be my siblings and my discussions about books or movies or sharing some of the stories they write! (Recently two of my sisters (ages 10 and 7) and my brother (age 9) have wanted to write stories and have wanted me to teach them! I am so excited and happy about that fact. So, today I am going to share a story written by my brother Kellen that is about a little man named Mr. Munchkin and its on the verge of Lord of the Rings Fan Fiction. He really wanted me to share it with all my ‘friends’ on my blog. He said he wanted to share it. (He just recently watched all the movies for the first time.) So, without further ado, here is my brothers story titled: ‘Mr.Munchkin and the War of Doom.’  (Gosh I love this boy.)
*the cover for his novel*
Mr Munchkin and the War of Doom by Kellen
Mr. Munchkin is a munchkin. He is small. He lost his sword. He looks around his castle. He looks in his bedroom. War is coming. He still can’t find his sword. He was late. The battle has started. Mr. Munchkin ran into Frodo and his friend, Sam. He said, “Hurry! Can you help me find my sword?” Frodo and Sam said, “Yes! We will help you!” Frodo went to the dungeon. Sam went to the armour room. Sam found the sword! Mr. Munchkin went into war. Everyone armours up!
The leader said, “Charge! Kill them all!”
Mr. Munchkin and the good guys won! Then they had a feast and Mr. Munchkin brought the turkey.
The end.


So that, my friends is a story written by my 9 year old brother and he is quite proud of it! I am also a very proud sister that my siblings want to write stories. So, yeah. I think my brother is an author in the making :) Thanks for stopping by and I will have some new posts up by Monday at the latest :D

Until Next Time,

Adriana Gabrielle
Little Switch In The ScheduleIn "Blogs Announcements and Such"
Resolutions For The NEW Year!In "Tags and Such"
Top Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This SummerIn "Tags and Such"
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
More.. https://adrianagabriellewrites.wordpress.com/2015/01/29/kiddo-time/

Powered by: BKGjewelry