Friday, January 30, 2015

OOTD: Pardon My French

Lately, I have been loving graphic sweaters layered over collared shirts; it’s such a quick and simple way to look effortlessly chic. Today, I embraced the layered look and wore my BCBG ‘Pardon My French’ Sweater over a plain white oxford with houndstooth printed pants. I also added a statement necklace to bring attention to the neckline and make the top look more interesting. Enjoy!
 

Sweater: (No longer available) Similar
Button-Down: Forever 21
Pants: Similar
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Ballet Flats: Similar
Stay fabulous,
Julia
OOTD: Preppy In PinkIn "Fashion"
Boots: My Fall 2014 EssentialsIn "Fashion"
Ways To Wear It: Floral KimonoIn "Fashion"
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
 You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
 Notify me of new comments via email.
More.. http://studsandflowerbuds.com/2015/01/29/ootd-pardon-my-french/

Powered by: BKGjewelry