Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I went down to the Hood River to re-energize. The water fairies greeted me with washes of pleasurable energy. They told me the gnomes wanted to talk to me. So I wandered down to the big heart-shaped rock in the river near where the gnomes traverse to an island to work with crystals, rocks, and the earth.
A group of gnomes gathered around me. There were quite a few. Wow. They knew I was writing a book at the urging of Brita, the mermaid and the other water beings. They asked to be included in the book too.
“Sure! I’d love to include you and your important work for the Earth in the book,” I said.
They were very happy to hear this. They gave me a gift. It was a very strange looking bright red plumage thing on a stick. The feathery petals hung down from the top around a pole. I was supposed to put it on my head. OK… I did. I felt a bit silly but whatever. I was talking to a group of gnomes.
I asked them about the island of rocks and tree stumps in the middle of the river where they spent their time. They showed me channels of underground crystals beneath Mt. Hood and down into the valley. The crystals were beautiful—pure white in color. They also showed me some beautiful crystal groupings of different types of gemstones. They used these groupings for different things. I could see there was more magic going on with this island than could be seen at first sight… etheric waterfalls and colorful waterways.
Gnomes are crucial for the Earth as they create, color, and stabilize patterns of energy into matter. They are masters at holding and focusing energy. They wear red hats. Maybe the red headpiece they gave me was some kind of honorary gnome hat? Just then a beautiful turquoise colored rod floated towards me and blended with my red headpiece in a swirling dance of color. (Was this an elemental blending of my water (turquoise) and earth (red) energies?) My head “crest” was becoming more colorful.
More.. http://camillablossom.com/2014/12/24/santa-is-a-big-gnome/

Powered by: BKGjewelry