Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Eve Crown

Unfortunately the crown I am referring to is not gold and filled with gemstones, the crown I was receiving today was from the dentist.  It is difficult to find a sitter on Christmas Eve and my husband is working so the kids came with me.  Luckily the dentist’s office welcomed them and with the massaging chairs and flat screen TVs we all had a pretty good time.  As the dentist was fitting the crown I bit down too hard and broke it.  I have to go back next week – on New Year’s Eve!

Last week when I got a root canal I relied heavily on meditation.  I had put it off for a long time because of fear, anxiety, time and money.  The pain was no longer bearable.  I couldn’t function.  I had to take my own advice and care for myself.  Meditation helped me stay calm and focused on nicer things during the procedure.
http://www.pagreendentist.com/
The Bright Side MeditationWith 1 comment
Wise Man MeditationWith 1 comment
More.. http://yogateacherathome.com/2014/12/24/christmas-eve-crown/

Powered by: BKGjewelry