Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Being a Starseed Crystal



Being a Starseed Crystal in this dimension, in this lifetime, has been very interesting. Let me first began with my Awakening. Once I had my awakening I was reprogrammed from the chains of Christian religion, and new information from higher realms downloaded into me. My Spirit Guides began speaking to me and guiding me. One thing I was led to do was to start wearing crystal gemstones. The first time I wore some crystal gemstone bracelets nothing happened. But after about two weeks I suddenly would get these intense stomach craps, headaches, dizziness, nausea, and fever. The stomach craps would hit me all of a sudden, and they were so intense, I had to stop whatever I was doing and drop to the ground and lay there. I was too weak to get up. I was so weak I would go to sleep for a couple of hours. Once I awoke things were back to normal. These symptoms happens to me for a good week before I realized it was the crystal gemstones. At fist I thought the symptoms were because I ate something that did not agree with my stomach. But my organic diet was the same and no new foods were introduced to my daily meals. Then I wondered perhaps if it was the organic Superfood powders I was drinking every day. So I stopped drinking the Sperfood powders. But the symptoms of stomach craps, headaches, dizziness, nausea, and fever continued. I wondered what it was that was making have those symptoms once a day around the same time. Then I went on the Internet and typed up all the symptoms in order. To my amazing an article called, “Signs and symptoms of rising vibrations and how to respond to the new energy” popped up explaining what was happening to me. Another article popped up explaining how crystal gemstones will detoxify and clean the body. Then another article popped up talking about how certain essential oils cross the blood-brain-barrier. It went on the talk about how Phenylpropanoids clean the receptor sites allowing the proper transfer of hormones, peptides, neurotransmitters, steroids, and other intracellular messengers. And Sesquiterpenes how deprogram or erase the wrong information from cellular memory stored in the DNA. And how Monoterpenes reprogram the cells with the correct information so they can function properly. I learned my body was going through a detox because the new information that was being downloaded into me was no longer compatible with the old me. So my body was flushing out the old program to make room for the new program and my awakening.
Of course after learning about all of this new information that I began researching more and more about metaphysical subjects. As my DNA began to reset and update and as my energetic vibrations began to increase, and once my vibration frequency increase it no longer matched or was compatible with certain people anymore. I was awakened and wiser, and others around me now appeared to be dumb-downed as I once was. Having a conversation with people with low energetic vibrations was like trying to explain things to a young child. No matter how much I try to explain to asleep people about my awakening experience they just did not get it or said they did not believe in all of that metaphysical stuff. And they would try to change me, but I did not allow them to and we could no longer associate because they were foreign to me and I was foreign to them.
That is why I keep to myself. I can be in a business relationship with people who are not Starseeds because our conversation is only regarding business. But I could never be in a friendship with people who are still dumbed-down, asleep, or have low-energetic vibrations. They would drive me up the wall constantly asking me why I do this and why I do that. For example, if any of you are Starseed Crystals you may have unusually high sensitivity to heat as I do. My house temperature is very comfortable to me at 50 degrees in the winter time. But I am not comfortable with a house temperature above 55 degrees in the winter time. My heater never goes past 55 degrees before it will kick on. I sleep at a house temperature between 45 and 50 degrees every night. My heater will kick on if the inside house temperature goes below 50 degrees at night in the winter time. In the winter time I love to open my windows first thing in the morning and let the house air out for a few minutes. When guest come to my home, which is rarely, the first thing they notice, if they visit me in the winter time, is how cool my house is on the inside. They say they can see their breathe. They began shivering and wrapping their arms together to warm up. To me the house is perfect at 50 degrees during the day when the sun is shining, and when the outside temperature is around 45 degrees. If the outside temperature was damp and rainy and around 37 degrees during the day, then I would increase my inside temperature no more than 55 degrees. I am confused why people are cold inside my house when I feel fine. This extreme sensitivity to heat is just a Starseed Crystal thing. I do not waste my time trying to share that with my non-Starseed guest, they would not understand.  Once I started doing crystal gemstone healing and essential oil aromatherapy, I began developing psychic abilities and receiving information through my dreams. I will have a dream that will tell be what is about to happen a couple of days in advance. I will have a dream about an a person who is a wolf in sheep’s clothing right before they make contact with me. The dream will warn me to watch them because they can not be trusted.
Someone asked me who motivated me or what person mentors me to write my books, songs, design my clothes and do my everyday creativity. The person who asked me this was a man who was asleep. I tried to explain to the man that I do not have a physical person who motivates or speaks to me, but my Spirit Guilds and Angels speak to me. He said he did not believe in those things and told me when I talk “that metaphysical language” he filters it all out. See, now you understand why people with higher vibrations are not compatible with people with low vibrations or who are still asleep. Another thing this man asked me was why I don’t get to know my neighbors and have tea with them. I again tried to explain to the man that I do not associate with anyone who tries to control, change, and manipulate me. He asked me how did I know my neighbors were like that, maybe I am over-reacting. I explained to the man my intuition, my gut-feeling reads people and I will know when they are wearing a mask to try to get close to me but their intention is to control me. I told the man I can spot a fake immediately. The man said, wow, you can tell if people are wearing a mask but have ill intentions, that’s amazing, and after that he said nothing else.
More.. http://poemsbymystiqueannunique.wordpress.com/2014/12/23/being-a-starseed-crystal/

Powered by: BKGjewelry