Tuesday, February 3, 2015

What role do you play?





What role do you play,  to maintain a good relationship?  When we interact within a relationship we play the role of a protector or a dissector regardless of age or gender. Let me elaborate a little, you either strive to protect the smooth running of your communication (affirmative relationship ) or you strive to dissect the smooth running of it (toxic relationship) this is directed by your behaviour and the quality of your commitment. So then, which quality represents you?
http://www.mydaily.co.uk/2014/11/19/your-guide-to-luxe-lingerie/ I came across this article which prompted me to reflect on a case that was relayed to me as a personal and relationships advisor. Let me share a summary of their account, please note the names have been changed to protect the identity of the individuals. Case 1. Keeping…
In "Challenges"
In a Relationship but alone! Honey you know I have deep feelings for you- And my commitment is public knowledge too. I have expressed my viewpoint to you in many ways- But now I don’t know what more to do or say. In the beginning we had the same interests…
In "Challenges"
Relationships and Drug abuse. To My Partner! This is an ongoing problem that won’t go away, Although I truly love you, it’s impossible for me to stay. Sometimes I might even become paranoid, I know that's true- But how was that brought about? By no one but you. When it…
In "Challenges"
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
 You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
 Notify me of new comments via email.

                           
                           

                       


I'm just starting out; leave me a comment or a like :)
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
More.. https://sexualreminisces.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/what-role-do-you-play/

Powered by: BKGjewelry