Tuesday, February 3, 2015

10 Annoying Things For a White Girl Dating a Korean Man

Let’s face it, it’s pretty uncommon for a white chick to be with an Asian guy. My boyfriend and I met in Seoul, South Korea and have been dating for about four years now. Since I grew up in Korea, we tend to not have too much of a culture difference. Still, I do experience some quite annoying situations..
I always feel like:






At first I was like:

But now I’m just like:




Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
 You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
More.. https://lorakluber.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/10-annoying-things-for-a-white-girl-dating-a-korean-man/

Powered by: BKGjewelry