Thursday, February 5, 2015

Everyday Jewelry

When it comes to accessories, Jewelry would never be my first pick if you asked me when I was 10. ( I am way more of a tote bag gal). But I think ever since I have gotten into Monograms and the more classy style, I have really learned to love jewelry. I try to keep my daily jewelry to a minimum to not over do it, but sometimes a outfit just is calling for something big in the outfit! :)
If I just go a hour with out, I feel completely naked with out them. Especially my watch! You can also probably tell that I REALLY like to color gold. I personally like both gold and silver, but I like gold a little better! I think it gives the outfit a little bit more color and pop to it.



Earrings // Necklace
Watch // Bracelet

What do you wear on a daily basis?

Leibster Award
Good Bye 2014, Hello 2014
Gossip Girl Link Up
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
 You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
 Notify me of new comments via email.
More.. http://californiabelleblog.com/2015/02/05/everyday-jewelry/

Powered by: BKGjewelry