Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Valentine’s Day Gift Guide

Hi guys!
Today I thought to put together a fun Valentine’s Day guide as we enter February! I know, how is it possible February already?! I’ll be showing some not-so-typical Valentine’s Day gifts or something I typically like to get! Although don’t get me wrong there is nothing wrong with some flowers and CHOCOLATE (emphasis on the chocolate) :)
Most of these items are fairly inexpensive and that’s how I like my gifts to be. I typically do not like receiving extravagant gifts – it makes me feel weird. I know its odd, but I can’t help it!
1.) Paris Wooden Tray – A gorgeous tray featuring the map of the city of love! Such a nice addition to a coffee table and can be used year-round.


2.) True Love Tray – Another tray which has a vintage vibe. Also look fabulous as an accent piece.


3.) Love Collage Frame – Featuring four photos, pick you favourites and show off your loved ones to family and friends!


4.) Love in 44 Languages – Have you seen anything cuter?! ‘Love’ written in 44 different languages! The perfect wall decor for your bedroom or even a nursery.


5.) Set of 4 Vases – I love these cute little vases! I would even use them as small storage containers in my bedroom.


6.) Ruffle Pillow – I absolutely adore these. They’re so girly and feminine and look so delicate! I would use them both in the living room or bedroom.

More.. http://asideofdessert.com/2015/02/03/valentines-day-gift-guide/

Powered by: BKGjewelry