Wednesday, February 4, 2015

2015 Bridal Trends. . . Sensational Skirts!

0
Dear Maradee,
Last week I wrote asking about new trends for 2015. . . I don’t want to feel too contemporary, but am looking for something I haven’t seen a million times before. I loved the bodice ideas you shared, and now I can’t wait to see the “rest of the dress”!
Signed,
2015 Tabitha
. . .
Dear Tabitha,
I’m so happy you liked the bodice trends I shared. Now for part two. . . sensational skirts!
One tip to remember when styling your wedding look; less is always more on the big day. Pick a gown (or even some sassy wedding pants), that features one or two of the top trends; a long sleeve gown with a high split skirt, or a dramatic high neckline with a tulle skirt.
Three trends all on one gown will likely be too much; this formulas will ensure you are trend ready and surprisingly still trend proof for years to come!
Sky High Slit Skirts
Sheath Silhouettes with Overskirts
Fanciful Feather Skirts
Dramatic Tulle Ball Gowns
Sassy Wedding Pants!!
Happy Styling!
xoxo
Maradee
2015 Bridal Trends. . . Beautiful Bodices!In "Amsale"
Day Three of the Fall 2015 Bridal Market!In "Accessories"
More.. http://dearmaradee.com/2015/02/03/2015-bridal-trends-sensational-skirts/

Powered by: BKGjewelry