Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Wear Something That Means Something!

Being always picture ready is one of the things most of us want to be. So I created a list of the TOP 5 things I LOVE to see in pictures!
These are mostly the things other people look at when you post an image of yourself! In my opinion, number 4 is a very important thing! Why? Because it can be the one to brighten your whole outfit! Imagine this, someone wearing something super duper black! Wouldn’t you always look for something that stands out in what they are wearing? Well for me, that is where the accessory takes place! It could be a neon yellow necklace or a bright pink bracelet, but whatever it is, it still stands out!
Few months back, I discovered a new accessory brand, TREASURE 31! I was really happy that I finally found a brand that serves my love for FASHION, ACCESSORY and SHARING THE GOSPEL!
Personally, my favorite accessory is the bracelet, it could be a charm bracelet or a Gospel bracelet, but whatever it is I really enjoy having them on my wrist! This is why I’m going to write about meaningful accessories in this post.
Since I love Treasure 31, I want to share with all of you the short, written interview I had with the owner of this fashionably amazing brand.

Question #1: In your own words, what is Treasure 31 about?
Answer: Treasure 31 is a faith driven accessory line, which caters to Women of all ages. It is a fashion accessory line, which is made in the Philippines. Pieces are made to be simple, with basic charms and trinkets made for every day wear and can be made for layering. Treasure 31 is a Christian owned brand whose Goal is to create beautiful accessories inspired by stories and verses from the Bible.

Question #2: Who/What gave you the inspiration to start Treasure 31?
Answer: God. It was through my journey and love to share God’s word that He helped me understand the beauty of life and the beauty of who He is. I had this burden to share God’s word through my talents. But how? How do I bring my fashion talents to share HIM with others? Well Treasure 31 started when I made myself a gospel bracelet to remind me of my salvation, which caught a lot of attention due to the different colored stones on it. Which also raised the question: “Why does your bracelet have so many colors?” Which gave me the opportunity to share the gospel to those who asked. I then realized how I was going to use my talents to serve God. Through the use of accessories he allowed me to bring my love for him and my love for fashion together. He gave me the idea to use charms and use accessories to share the gospel or to become a conversation starter. You see each piece has a unique story taken from the bible. Whenever someone buys a piece they also get a little booklet, which supplies the bible verse to which the piece was inspired from. It’s also a nice tool to use if you are serving at the hello hub and there are no more gospel tracks to use. It’s a nice way to share your faith and your love for God to the people you Love.

Question #3: Does T31 have a motto/main verse? If yes, what is it? and why is it the one you chose?
Answer: It is Proverbs 31: 30, “Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.” God impressed to me the meaning of true beauty when I accepted him into my life. I want others to feel beautiful not just through fashion and accessories, but through sharing God with them through these mediums
.

Question #4: How can Treasure 31 inspire other people?
Answer: It can inspire other people to find ways to share your LOVE for GOD through the talents he gives you. It also can inspire others to love and know God more.

Question #5: How much is the price range of your products?
More.. https://funtimewithdione.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/wear-something-that-means-something-2/

Powered by: BKGjewelry