Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Weekend Recap: Impromptu Roadtripping

0
The only thing that could make this Monday better would be 60 degree weather. Okay 40, I’ll settle for 40! Can it just warm up already? Although it’s freezing outside, I’m okay with this weather if it inspires lazy nights watching football and eating spaghetti.

Comfort food is the best food!
I spent the weekend putting lots of mileage on the ol Altima while finishing up The Help via Audible and soaking up some quality best friend time. Let me just say that A) The Help blew exceeded all of my expectations. I absolutely loved it! B) Audiobooks are the best road trip necessities since coffee and Cheetos. How did I just now discover them? I haven’t decided whether or not I’m going to count the book towards my 2015 reading goal, but I’m just happy to have finished it!
Now, back to the weekend…
More.. http://joyinbeingjolly.com/2015/01/13/weekend-recap-impromptu-roadtripping/

Powered by: BKGjewelry