Thursday, January 15, 2015

Causebox Review: December Box





I wrote about my new subscription box order awhile ago and you can find the whole introduction to this Causebox here. I received my Causebox back in December but didn’t have the opportunity to write about my box until now. This is the first subscription box that I’ve found that not only offers products that I’m looking for but also at an affordable rate. The best part about this box is that I get to try out different products from brands that I either know about and haven’t had the opportunity to purchase from because of the price or from brands that are new to me.

I opened up my box up and was greeted with this card explaining the box to me and thanking me for purchasing it. It also encourages me to share my unboxing story, so here we are!

I opened up my card and it revealed a list of everything inside my box. This list includes exactly what the company is, the product, retail value and a little snippet of what my item is. So including all the great products that are impacting and changing lives by employing and empowering women, this box also donates $7 to a charity and provides one meal to someone.
More.. https://choosinghuman.wordpress.com/2015/01/15/causebox-review-december-box/

Powered by: BKGjewelry