Monday, January 12, 2015

Travel: Packing for a Weekend Trip to Boston!

Hello there!
This past weekend, my man and I took a weekend road trip to Boston, MA for our four-year anniversary! We have taken trips to Boston in the past, usually to watch the Boston Bruins play. This time, though, the tickets were way out of our budget so we decided to find new things to do in the city! For this blog, I thought I’d show you how I pack for a weekend trip and then give you a peek into what we did!
I like to pack two bags for weekend trips: one for my clothes and accessories, and one for my toiletries!
The purple bag is from Laila Rowe and the bigger bag is from Vera Bradley!
The Laila Rowe bag on the left is similar to a Longchamp bag in design: no pockets, waterproof lining, and long handles, so it’s great for all of my beauty products and bathroom necessities. The Vera Bradley bag is perfect for weekend trips! It has 6 large pockets on the inside, a cross-body strap and long handles, and it is big enough to hold just what I need for a two-day trip. I always take two bags because I like to separate my toiletries from my clothes. Also, when we get to the hotel, I can just drop the toiletries bag in the bathroom and leave it there for the entire trip.

More.. https://chelseadae.wordpress.com/2015/01/12/travel-packing-for-a-weekend-trip-to-boston/

Powered by: BKGjewelry