Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Why I Love Stitchfix

How To Be Myself
living our best life

What’s that? You like my outfit? That’s because something I’m wearing came from Stitchfix (or Modcloth, but that’s a different post for a different day or you’ll lose me quickly). I am the worst shopper in the world, and hate to go near a clothing store. Stitchfix is my personal sanity fix because someone chooses the clothes for you, tells you how to wear them, and ships them to your doorstep. On the chance you haven’t heard, this is how Stitchfix works:
When your “fix” arrives, it will have five items in it. Typically one piece is jewelry and the other four are clothing, but I requested no jewelry. You can request anything you want. You can even change it every time, like if you need a dress ask for all dresses, etc. You try everything on, mix and match with what you have, and try suggestions from the cards they send. Then you fill out a form online, giving feedback on each item so they can know your taste better for next time. If you keep everything you get 25% off. If not, you just pay for what you like. Whatever you don’t want has to be sent back in the envelope they provide within three days. You just drop it in a regular mailbox, no special trip to UPS.
The part where blog stalking comes in is that many things Stitchfix has are exclusive to Stitchfix, or hard to find. When your package ships you can view a list of what’s in it, but there are no pictures. What?! I have to know. I have to know now! Surprises are coming! I have to ruin it and know now! That’s when I Google the name of what I’m getting and search for bloggers that received what I did and put up pictures. This also gives me more ideas on how to wear it.
More.. http://howtobemyself.com/2014/12/30/why-i-love-stitchfix/

Powered by: BKGjewelry