Wednesday, December 31, 2014

#CANDI bites

Encouragement, inspiration and uplifting moments from around the Chloe + Isabel community…
Shared by MM Loren Pudlewski, Florida:
“I popped up last night at our hotel up here in New York! It was a pop up in a box: The chargers were easy to store away and I brought only two busts and one bracelet holder. I passed out tons of information and planted some sales seeds. Sold a few items as cash n carry off my table and it was very minimal set up. The hotel offered their meeting room for free and loved that I brought snacks for everybody. Though it wasn’t a knock-it-out-of-the-park type of pop-up – it was still a pop-up. The more you put yourself out there even when you are traveling and “busy” is when people know you are serious about your business. That’s my #candiHOLIDAY success story!”
Shared by DMM Gina Lukas, California:
“#candiHOLIDAY: Last year I won the holiday lookbook incentive…Our kids were sick on New years so me + my hubby were stuck at home. We feasted on a sinful, over the top, crab dinner and Blue Moon while our kids slept the day away. So the look books being used to soak up the juices was not C+I blasphemy but intentional table decor cause I paid for the crab legs dinner with my commissions earned. I think my new #candiholiday tradition is going to be giving back to my family with all I earn during the holidays. This year I gifted my dad his new cochlear implants.”

Chloe + Isabel is an innovative jewelry brand that empowers and connects women through a social-shopping experience. Our motto: “Be creative. Be confident. Be you.”
For more information, visit www.chloeandisabel.com.

More.. https://candifield.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/candi-bites-8/

Powered by: BKGjewelry