Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Good Life…A Resolution

When I sit down and really think about it, I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t searching for the “good life”. With every perceived failure, my idea of the good life changed. Obviously I wasn’t good enough for this life, so it must not be my good life. I was so afraid of failure that at the first sign of something going downhill, I quit and walked away. Eventually I reached the point that I knew I wanted the good life, but I had no idea what the good life really was.
I was given the great privelege to be a part of the launch team for Ruth Soukup’s new book, Living Well Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good Life (Released Today 12/30/2014!). Many times while reading, I swore I was looking at a mirror of my life. While every secret was different, and every secret had a very important message, the message of the book as a whole is what stood out to me most.
We’re always searching for MORE.
More money. More opportunity. More house. More kids. More friends. More interaction. More love. More stuff.
More, more, more, MORE!
When are we ever happy with what we already have? When is enough truly enough?
More.. http://everydaymodernhousewife.com/2014/12/31/the-good-life-a-resolution/

Powered by: BKGjewelry