Saturday, January 24, 2015


                                        on                                     January 23, 2015
                                   
I am always on the lookout for new brands. I don’t know about you, but sometimes I like to venture outside the usual style outlets that I go to. So, when I came across the men’s brand J.J. Threads, I knew that I was on to something.

J.J. Threads describe themselves as an unconventional shirt-maker and I agree. Why? Because they leave the designing to you and what’s even better, you don’t even have to design a shirt; there are pre-designed styles that you can choose from. This comes in handy if you’re having trouble making up your mind or if you just want something right away.

I selected a black precision-cut shirt with eye-popping print and high-impact color, which if you ask me, reminds me of the nebula galaxies. The shirt was high quality and well crafted, which is a great formula when looking for the perfect shirt. Not to mention, it lends a fresh, modern feel to the classic dress shirt.

With that being said J.J. Threads is a trend-right brand that effortlessly captures the eclectic spirit of made-to-measure and polished perfection. So, what are you waiting for? Check ‘em out:
J.J. Threads
Take the Challenge: Lands' End Canvas "Pin It to Win It"In "Fall Wear"
The Top 10 Brands for Men of StyleIn "Fall Wear"
Where Have You Been, Uniqlo?In "Stores"
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
 You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
 Notify me of new comments via email.
 Notify me of new posts via email.
More.. http://meninstylesociety.com/2015/01/23/customize-your-style/

Powered by: BKGjewelry