Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Latest Haul #1





Sorry about the late upload from the weekend but I completely forgot, I’ve been working on coursework for my English A-Level and it slipped my mind! So I’m very sorry! Here is my collection of stuff:
Manga book from my mum – I think this was from The Works, but in case you want the same one I have attached the link for it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Manga-Babes-Paint-Barrons-Educational/dp/0764138103/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421785242&sr=8-1&keywords=manga+babes+book – It’s a really good book, and would recommend it if you like drawing manga. I love all the different ideas for characters!
Salted Pistachio Chocolate from Thorntons – Thorntons is my favourite :D This one tastes really nice in my opinion, although I would have liked a little more saltiness & pistachios if I had to pick fault! (I love salty/nutty chocolate though so that’s just my personal preference!
Angel wings ring from Claires – I thought this was really nice and I love large rings, the detail is really nice and has little gemstones studded in! It is however very large on my hand but that was the only size they had, and it does fit quite loosely on my middle finger.
Monster High phone charm from Claires – (just ‘cos it was too cute! I promise I won’t buy any more Monster High stuff! I’m waaayyyyy too old for it!)
Cat badges from Claires – I love cats and have two of my own, and i collect badges for my jacket, and these were just too funny to leave! My items from Claires were 3 for £5 which I though was very reasonable :)
Blusher, eyeliner, concealer and Midnight Bakula Body Mist from The Body Shop, plus a free sample of lemon body butter! (40% off of total price!!!) – I haven’t tried the blusher yet, but the eyeliner lasted a very long time and only smudged slightly, compared to the other eyeliners I have had (this is also a pencil and in my opinion lasted very well considering I did not use any products to make it last longer). The concealer is really nice pale colour as I have very pale skin, and this is perfect for my skin! I’ve been looking for ages for one pale enough, and this masks up blemishes really well. The perfume smells gorgeous, and has a ‘deep’ scent to it (not floral or fruity, not my personal description of it either, it was the woman in the shop)
Blue colour-changing lipstick – This was cheap in a make-up outlet, and I can’t remember the brand, but I’ll attach it when I remeber. I’ve had it before, and it gives your lips a purpleish hue to them. I think its quite cool!
Paperself false lashes – These look really cool, I’ve seen them before but never tried them as they are normally quite expensive, but these were pretty cheap (I think about £3 but I’m not sure). I’ll let you know if they work and I’ll add a photo.
Have a good week guys! :)
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
 You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
 Notify me of new comments via email.

                           
                           

                       

More.. https://marbleszmay.wordpress.com/2015/01/20/latest-haul-1/

Powered by: BKGjewelry