Saturday, January 24, 2015

Bentley :D

Car – Bentley
Year – 1934
Country – England
Coach Work – Parkward Sports Saloon
Lagonda !In "auto"
WolseleyIn "auto"
JaguarIn "auto"
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
 You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
 You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
 Notify me of new comments via email.

                           
                           

                       


Hello! Im Shraddha Bagrodia. Im 20 now. I am from India. Well I'm studying now. I love shooting this beautiful nature, people, etc. Yes I'm an amateur photographer, trying to explore the world through my shots. And I'm not a trained photographer.
Oh and one more thing, I first used Canon point and shoot and now I'm using Nikon D3200.
Hope you'll will enjoy my site. *cheers* Do feel free to comment and share. :) xoxo
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 293 other followers

More.. https://shraddhabagu.wordpress.com/2015/01/24/bentley-d/

Powered by: BKGjewelry