Tuesday, December 30, 2014

These Boots Are Made For Walkin’

Winter has finally arrived in my home town Split, and gave me the perfect reason to pull out of my wardrobe all the wonderful coats and boots which were waiting patiently for their time of the year. It is essential to have nice and quality black boots and black coat in your wardrobe. They are easy to combine for work or casual outings, and can be quickly changed with a simple touch of nice shawl or some statement jewelry.
If you are a regular on this blog it is not to hard for you to notice that I’m in love in everything bright and colorful – Winter time will not stop me in that affection, you can be sure in that :) ! These leather and wool boots by Spanish brand The Art Company are everything I can ask in my Winter boots –  warm, high-quality, comfortable, bright  and unique – I feel so happy while wearing them :)
What are yours favorites winter favorites, do tell !
Until the next year, I wish you all happy New Year – 2014 was great, and I can’t wait to meet 2015!
Kisses, Dee

More.. http://missdeestyle.com/2014/12/30/these-boots-are-made-for-walkin/

Powered by: BKGjewelry