Wednesday, December 31, 2014

For the Love of a Fun New Years Outfit

Hey beauties!
I’ve been super busy with Christmas and getting over an awful cold for the past week and haven’t had a chance to get up a New Years post for you guys. I’m so sorry, but today is all about getting up posts for you guys though so I’ll do my best to get a few your way. I’m very excited to see what 2015 has in store for me and my loved ones. This year has been full of wonderful experiences for me and I’m so grateful for everything I’ve learned. I’m extremely thankful for my amazing family that supports me and all of my dreams for the future. I’m very lucky to have people that push me when I feel like giving up and don’t let me fall short of what I want. Not only do I have a family that encourages me, but I have wonderful friends that constantly inspire me to do more. Then I have the love of all my followers which means more than you’ll ever know. Never in a million years would I have thought that if I started a blog I would get the wonderful feedback that I have from all of you. The fact that you guys take time out of your day to sit and read what I have to say for a few minutes even is incredible for me. I try not to forget that most people don’t have half of the support that I do and remain humble for that every day.
As always everything you want to know is down at the bottom!
Happy New Years loves xo




More.. http://shaepowder.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/for-the-love-of-a-fun-new-years-outfit/

Powered by: BKGjewelry