Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Beading Fun

Hello
I start my blog with the Shakespeare quote and beautiful artwork of butterflies to signify the freedom of mind and talents that artist feel when raising a pen, brush, or other instrument of creativity to bring to life their Art. Whether it be poetry, a novel, statue, painting, architecture, fashion, or beadwork; our hearts, minds and personalities are poured into the work we love, the work that speaks a language only we can hear, an art we find our joy in. I find my heart, my freedom, my fun in my Beading. I do it for the enlightenment and enjoyment of others. I do it for you. Beading Fun by PJ Clouse …. Beadingfun4u
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (A Midsummer Night’s Dream)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
 You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
More.. http://pjclouse.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/beading-fun/

Powered by: BKGjewelry